Monday, April 23, 2012





You know what kids really love? Copyrighted characters. Seriously.

Had to go to a private school for disabled children today and draw. It was completely irrelevant to the class I'm in, and I got pretty lost getting there. It is fun enough to just sit around and draw, so I can't complain!

The first is a comic I simply drew for a kid who I prompted after every panel, ended up Wtih Stewie Griffon fighting a penguin, the Kooliad guy, and a dolphin. The chicken wakes up with his wife, Red Bull. I had no reference to draw from, and the kid had to remind me that Stewie has no nose (which wasn't true now that I see him but whatever), but otherwise I was pretty surprised I could even draw him. He hilariously also insisted on coming up with catch phrases for eery time someone got hurt, which was very Family Guy, and amused me.

Then I was moved to another room with a group of little girls, where we drew whatever someone mentioned. I drew a lot of cute monsters but I didn't get a picture. I liked how Minnie and the Nidoran turned out though.

I mentioned to them that I drew Mickey wrong because he shouldn't have teeth except when he needed them (But I like teeth damn it) and the other RCAD students were like "Woah really", but the kids were all, "Well of course."

No comments:

Post a Comment